Join the Relion Insurance Solutions team.
Inside Sales – Individual Lines Insurance
Home » About Our Agency » Careers »
At Relion Insurance Solutions, our mission is to help our clients find the right insurance that meets their needs while blending coverage, price, and service. We want to help you maintain momentum in your life and business. The same mission applies as an employee at Relion!
Relion Insurance Solutions has an opportunity for an Individual Lines Producer/Specialist. This individual will be utilizing social media and community networking to build up their book of business. Additionally, they will handle call and walk-ins for Personal Lines policies, as well as small Commercial Lines policies.
The position’s duties include:
- Help individuals, families and small businesses select the most appropriate policies for health, life and properties
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms and other events that can damage property
- Prepare Personal Lines insurance quotes and issue accounts
- Cross-sell life insurance and other products for all Personal Lines quotes
- Handle all online quotes and online carrier quoting platforms
- Maintain a cordial and effective working relationship with all business contacts including clients, co-workers, carriers and vendors
- Generate leads through traditional and social media marketing campaigns
- Participate in community events and associations to create referral sources
- Use computer programs to best maintain customer accounts and efficiently complete tasks at hand
- Research and stay informed regarding industry changes, carrier and new product information, legislation, and technology advances
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an outgoing self starter
- Possess prior experience in the insurance industry, or sales in general
- Commercial, Personal, Life and/or Health Lines licensure is preferred
- Be able to proficiently navigate commonly used computer systems and hardware
- Possess knowledge of insurance markets
- Demonstrate strong communications skills, contributing to a positive work atmosphere
The starting salary range for this position is $40,000 – $60,000, depending upon skills and prior experience. The base pay diminishes over 3 – 5 years and will be offset by commissions. Relion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive benefits, and a friendly, professional environment. To learn more about Relion Insurance Solutions, visit our website at www.relion-ins.com.
Want to join us? One of our openings could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Join Our Team
Fill out our online application if you are interested in joining the Relion Insurance Solutions team.
Join our team and enjoy these benefits as you take your career to the next level.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.