Relion Insurance Solutions provides a variety of loss control resources for our commercial clients. From safety training (on-site, materials, etc.) to OSHA and DOT compliance and much more, we also engage with partners to provide additional risk management offerings. In this blog, we will outline two of our offerings.
HR Workplace Services (HRWS)
HRWS is a resource that offers clients a number of ways to support their human resources needs. Our partnership with HRWS provides you with:
- EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK REVIEW – An employee handbook is a vital document for employers to communicate policies and expectations to employees. This service is done by HR and legal professionals and gives us and our clients confidence in the feedback, recommended edits and policy templates.
- UNLIMITED TELEPHONE & EMAIL CONSULTATIONS – A dedicated team of senior HR Professionals is available to provide ongoing assistance with even the most trying human capital issues that face our small and large business clients.
Clients can get access to a platform called MyHRWS where they can find and manage some of the resources noted above. Contact your Risk Advisor to learn more about this resource.
Zywave Client Portal
We also provide a portal with several tools clients can access 24/7 to aide in developing, implementing, or managing loss control and compliance programs. It has content for your safety programs with resources like toolbox talks, training presentations, policy templates and videos. There are articles for clients to educate themselves on risk management best practices, insurance coverages, OSHA compliance and much more.
In addition to all the great self-serve content on the client portal, our clients also have the following tools available to them:
- HR apps – Custom Job Description Builder, Employee Cost Calculator, Interview Question Builder, HR Self-Assessment Tool, Performance Review Builder and a Total Compensation Statement Builder
- Learning Management System (LMS) – Our portal’s LMS allows you to manage training by creating curriculums, managing employees and providing up-to-date completion data and documentation that includes administering quizzes. We have a few clients currently utilizing this feature but hope to increase utilization.
- OSHA Log Tool – clients, based on industry and number of employees, may be required to keep OSHA logs. The client portal’s OSHA Log tool can help you manage these records, print and conduct data analysis on recordable injuries.
All of these Zywave resources and tools via our client portal are free to all commercial insurance clients.
If you have any questions on these platforms or would like to know about the resources and services available at Relion Insurance Solutions, please call us today.