Loss control: safety and compliance information and resources.
Loss control as a preventative measure.
A key differentiator in our industry is having the staff and resources to help our clients prevent workplace injuries.
Various studies have shown that for every $1 spent on safety and employee enrichment programs, the ROI is between $2 and $6.
- Where do safety activities rank on your monthly agenda?
- Do your employees and supervisors understand the true cost of an injury?
- Does your company factor in the soft costs of losing an employee to a workplace injury?
- How do you keep your team engaged and proactive in safety leadership?
- Does your company have a partnership with an outsourced safety partner?
Our goal is simple: to help your business implement an effective and ongoing Continuous Improvement Program. Safety and compliance can seem intimidating, but once your leadership team gets involved and embraces your company’s custom-designed safety program, the confidence and accountability will persevere.
The four key components to a successful Continuous Improvement Program:
- Leadership Team and Employee Involvement
- Consistent Workplace Analysis
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Safety and Health Training and Education
Check out the latest infographic on the ROI of Safety.
The Latest Webinars
From Loss Control Specialist, Kristy Ryan
Claims and Loss Control Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Review options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.