Loss control: safety and compliance information and resources.
Custom Solutions for Your Unique Needs
Loss Control Action Plans
We can help you cut costs with a proactive and effective loss control action plan starting today. Collaborating with you, we offer the following services and much more:
- Evaluation of current programs, policies and procedures
- Statistical analysis of workers’ compensation losses, OSHA 300 logs and loss runs
- Identification of problem areas
- Review of experience modifiers for accuracy
- Development, execution and continued supervision of a loss control action plan
- Development of new written safety policies and programs
Reduce Your Mod
Reduce the number and severity of workers’ compensation claims through safety programs in the workplace.
- Assistance and training in the development and organizational structure of a safety committee
- Creation and implementation of a new employee safety orientation program
- Employee flyers and presentations
- Safety meeting topics
- Written safety manuals and policies
- Facilitation of goal setting
- Ergonomics programs
- Establishment of an injury review process
Return to Work Programs
Get injured employees back on the job sooner with our resources for creating effective return to work programs:
- Identification of light duty jobs
- Development of an ADA-compliant written policy and job descriptions
Make sure everyone is on board with the loss control initiatives by using our supervisory training materials, which emphasize:
- The financial impact of employee injuries
- How to prevent worker back injury
- The basics of cumulative trauma injuries
- How to improve ergonomics of workstations
Stay In Compliance
Be confident about your OSHA compliance as we assist you in the following ways:
- Up-to-date materials about the latest OSHA rules and regulations
- Facility inspection, including evaluation of machine guarding and assessment of physical hazards
- OSHA 300 Log recordkeeping, including electronic logs and explanation of requirements
- Coordination of industrial hygiene air and noise standards
- Regulatory updates about changing standards
- Quarterly OSHA newsletters
- Review of driver files
- Examination of maintenance records
- Evaluation of CDL drug and alcohol program
From Loss Control Specialist, Kristy Ryan
January 19, 2021 Webinar | Relion Insurance Solutions Loss Control Specialist, Kristy Ryan, hosts a webinar focused on CSA Scores and BASICs.
January 14, 2021 Webinar | Relion Insurance Solutions Loss Control Specialist, Kristy Ryan, hosts a presentation focused on OSHA Recordkeeping Standards.
January 12, 2021 Webinar | Relion Insurance Solutions Loss Control Specialist, Kristy Ryan, hosts a conversation focused on Roadside Inspections.
January 5, 2021 Webinar | Relion Insurance Solutions Loss Control Specialist, Kristy Ryan, hosts a conversation focused on FMCSA Clearinghouse.
Check out a sampling of the resources we provide at no cost to our clients.
Attracting and Retaining Commercial Drivers
Safety Programs and the Impact to Your Bottom Line
Manufacturing 2019 Most Frequently Cited OSHA Standards
Restaurant Kitchen Fire Prevention Checklist
Manufacturing – Practicing Slip and Fall Prevention
Implement Safety Programs to Save Money
Manufacturing Light Duty Tasks