Simplifying insurance and COVID-19 starts with having the right resources at your fingertips.
Get the resources you need, all in one place.
Our goal is to make your experience with insurance and COVID-19 positive and as simple as possible. That’s why we’ve provided a number of easily accessible resources to help you navigate the changes brought about by the pandemic. Click on the resources below for more information, and reach out to our agency if you have questions along the way.
- 5 Tips for Onboarding Employees Remotely During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- An Employer’s Guide to Managing Remote Employees
- Answers for Employers on COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Guide
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- Coronavirus in the Workplace—Compliance Webinar Follow-Up
- COVID-19 and Your Workplace Checklist
- Cyber Liability—Coronavirus and Remote Work Cyber Risks
- Designing a Post-Coronavirus Office
- Easing Employee Stress Surrounding the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Employer Checklist for Managing Remote Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Engaging Remote Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- OSHA and COVID-19
- Opening Up America Again Guidelines
- Protecting Workers From Coronavirus
- Responding to an Employee’s Positive Coronavirus Test
- Stay Home From Work
- Upholding an Employer’s Reputation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please note: resources provided should not be interpreted as legal advice. If you have questions, please consult your legal advisor.
If you have questions about any of the content here or need additional guidance, please call us at 319-887-3700. We look forward to continuing to serving our clients and our community during this challenging time.